Customer Service Assistant (Industrial Workwear)
Job Title:Customer Service Assistant (Industrial Workwear)
- Assist with recording of all stock leaving warehouse - there should be appropriate paperwork for every type of stock withdrawal. Under no circumstances should Inventory leave the warehouse without proper paperwork.
- Assist with in-house and field measurement of clientele.
- Assist Inventory/In-House Sales Manager with Walk-in and phone-in customers
- Assist with receiving and packing of goods into the warehouse and proper packaging for customer deliveries.
- Assist in maintaining merchandise in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing any requests that Management may from time to time assign to the post.
- Assist with wider warehouse duties as required, depending on existing workwear workload.
- May be required to work after 4:00 pm to complete workwear business requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) CXC O’Level passes (including Math and English)
- Sales Training would be an asset
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- A minimum of two (2) years in a similar position.
- Experience in garment measurement is mandatory.
Job Title:Accounts Clerk
Position Summary:The Accounts Clerk performs a range of clerical and accounting support functions in the organization.
- ACCA Level 1/CAT or its equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) CXC Subjects including Mathematics and English.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the accounting field
- Knowledge of General Accounting Practices
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player.
- Creative under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Excellent inter-personal.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be results oriented.
- Highly Computer Literate (Microsoft Office) and willingness to learn other software.
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Positive work attitude.
Accountability:The Accounts Clerk reports directly to the C.F.O., C.E.O, and Director.
Functions, Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintains accounting records by making copies and filing of documents.
- Responsible for archiving of accounting documents annually.
- Responsible for the filing of customers invoices.
- Assists the Accounting Assistant with the preparation of proforma invoices and following up on payments.
- Responsible for the complete and timely submission of pricing claims to our major suppliers as governed by our Contracts.
- Monthly reconciliation of all claims filed and received.
- Monitor, categorize, and maintain records of all marketing spend.
- Monthly calculations for marketing spend accrual.
- Monitor and reconcile all used oil collections from customers.
- Ensures that all invoices for Lubricant customers are submitted for payment in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining on file proper sales documentation in accordance with the laws of Trinidad & Tobago.
- Follows up on all payments from Lubricant customers.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist in any other way required to ensure the efficient running of the Accounts Department.
- Performs any other duties as directed by Management.
Quality, Health, Safety And The Environment:Employees are accountable for following all QHSE rules at all times. Where you fail to meet the QHSE behaviors identified in this contract, the Company may discipline you in line with current policy that may involve any disciplinary measure up to and including dismissal.
- Conduct work in a safe manner complying with legal and company’s policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ensures total compliance with RPL’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) Policies and procedures including emergency response actions.
- Accountable for using all equipment in the workplace as designed and with design safety features operating.
- Accountable for reporting all accidents and incidents that you are involved in or witness to your direct line of supervision.
- Accountable for stopping any work that you recognize as being unsafe acts / conditions and report it to your supervisor.
- At all times, you must adhere to the requirements of the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) policy.
- Actively participates in all QHSE initiatives and meetings as required.
- Upholds and communicates QHSE rules and practices to contractor personnel and / or visitors as required.