Customer Service Assistant (Industrial Workwear)
Job Title:Customer Service Assistant (Industrial Workwear)
- Assist with recording of all stock leaving warehouse - there should be appropriate paperwork for every type of stock withdrawal. Under no circumstances should Inventory leave the warehouse without proper paperwork.
- Assist with in-house and field measurement of clientele.
- Assist Inventory/In-House Sales Manager with Walk-in and phone-in customers
- Assist with receiving and packing of goods into the warehouse and proper packaging for customer deliveries.
- Assist in maintaining merchandise in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing any requests that Management may from time to time assign to the post.
- Assist with wider warehouse duties as required, depending on existing workwear workload.
- May be required to work after 4:00 pm to complete workwear business requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) CXC O’Level passes (including Math and English)
- Sales Training would be an asset
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- A minimum of two (2) years in a similar position.
- Experience in garment measurement is mandatory.